Peanut Butter Dulce de Leche Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 jar (18 oz.) Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1-1/4 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 jar of Blake Killian'™s Peanut Butter Dulce de Leche
- Spray 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In 2-quart saucepan, melt Spread with corn syrup over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Add Peanut Butter. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until smooth. Remove from heat. With wooden spoon, stir in confectioners sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread in prepared pan. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. To serve, cut into 1-inch squares.
- Read more about this recipe at my food blog ErinCooks.com