Peanut Butter and Chocolate Bars
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 lb confectioners' sugar (3 to 3 1/2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 (12 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- Combine graham crumbs, sugar and peanut butter and mix well.
- Blend in melted butter until well combined.
- Press mixture evenly into a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave or in double boiler.
- Spread over peanut butter mixture.
- Chill until just set and cut into bars (these are very hard to cut if the chocolate gets "rock hard".)
My husband has the biggest sweet tooth on the face of the universe. I usually indulge him. This week I made the most delicious Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars. They were so good that we gobbled them up in a day or so. Try them for yourself. Please note that if you let these chill too long, they will be hard to cut.