- 1 Peep - any color
- 1 graham cracker (cut in half)
- 1/2 hershey bar or pure chocolate bar. I'd stick with milk chocolate because I don't think you want this too bitter.
- Cut graham in half
- Place chocolate on graham cracker
- Place Peep on Chocolate
- Put on microwavable safe plate and microwave for 10 seconds. If your chocolate is still hard, repeat for 5 seconds.
- When you microwave a peep, it will expand in size 1 to 2 times its size. That's ok and can be fun to watch.
- Take plate out of microwave and put other half of graham cracker as a topper.
- Eat & Enjoy! They are actually pretty good and fun for kids to make.