Peppered Lime Butter
- 1/2 lime
- 1 tbs butter (salted)
- 6-10 twists fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- Add 1 tablespoon butter to small microwave safe dish. Zest 1/2 of lime and add zest only to dish with butter. Microwave high for 25 seconds, keeping an eye on it.
- Remove from microwave and add pepper and squeeze in juice from 1/2 of the lime. Reserve the other half of the lime for another use.
- Use immediately by brushing on fish or vegetables as they are grilling or save by freezing in a flat layer on waxed paper and cutting out individual pats with a knife or small cookie cutter.
- Serving Suggestion: Grilled Sockeye Salmon Fillet With Peppered Lime Butter & Asian Pear Salsa
- Nutritional Information -- Estimate only. Calories per entire batch: 108. Fat: 12g, Saturated Fat: 7g, Transaturated Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 31mg, Carbohydrates: 2g, Fiber: less than 1g, Protein: less than 1g.
- Estimated cost per total recipe: 25¢.
- These are my original recipes. Please do not copy, in any form, without written permission.