Philadelphia New York-style Sour Cream-topped
- Servings: 16
- 1-1/2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1-1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese,
- 2 tsp. vanilla, divided
- 1 container (16 oz.) BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN
- Sour Cream, divided
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F.
- Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan.
- Mix crumbs, butter and 2 Tbsp. of the sugar;
- press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan.
- BEAT cream cheese, 1 cup of the remaining sugar
- and 1 tsp. of the vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add 1 cup of the sour cream; mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended.Pour over crust.
- BAKE 40 min. or until center is almost set.
- Mix remaining sour cream, 2 Tbsp. sugar and 1 tsp. vanilla until well blended; carefully spread over cheesecake.
- Bake an additional 10 min.
- Cover; refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Lift cheesecake from pan, using foil handles.
- Top with strawberries just before serving.
- Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS Healthy Living Great news! You'll save 80 calories, 9g of fat and 7g of saturated fat per serving by preparing with margarine, PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese and BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream. Substitute Prepare as directed, substituting 1-1/2 cups finely crushed OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies for the graham cracker crumbs.