Pie of the Vine: Grape Pie
- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30
- Grapes, Cinnamon, Butter...
- For more details, please visit www.CreativeConfectionery.blogspot.com
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees with the wire rack placed in the middle.
- For the crust: The ingredients account for two pie crusts. Ir 10 minutes to allow to cool.
- For the Filling: Cut the grapes in half and place into medium sauce pan over medium heat.
- Allow to cook until grapes are hot and simmering.
- For more, please visit www.CreativeConfectionery.blogspot.com
I love baking. I especially love challenging myself to create new, delicious recipes to share with my friends. A few coworkers and I were discussing whether or not you could bake a pie with grapes...so of course I had to try it! This recipe is easy, fast, delicious & just worked out so well! It gave me a ton of confidence to keep experiementing