Pigs in a Poke
- 1 hot dog per person in your group
- 1 slice of white bread per person in your group
- 1 slice of American cheese per person in your group
- ketchup and mustard
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place slices of bread on cookie sheet and cover with one slice of cheese.
- Microwave hot dogs on a plate for 1 minute.
- Place hot dogs diagonally across the bread and cheese.
- Using toothpicks, bring up two sides of the bread over the hot dog and secure.
- Bake for approximately 10-15 minutes or until bread is toasted.
- Serve hot with mustard and ketchup.