Pillsbury Mini-Grand Biscuits in a Blackberry Tiramisu
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 4 Pillsbury mini-grand biscuits, baked according to package
- 1/8 cup orange juice
- a splash of butterscotch schnapps' liqueur
- 3 ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- 2 tablespoons blackberry jam, melted
- 1. Cut all four biscuits in half.
- 2. In a shallow bowl, combine orange juice and the splash of butterscotch schnapps. Dip half of the biscuits into the juice and place in bottom of glass.
- 3. In a medium bowl, cream cream-cheese with confectioners' sugar. Distribute between the four glasses. Press 3 to 4 blackberries into the mixture.
- 4. Dip remaining biscuits into juice and then place in glass.
- 5. Whip heavy cream until soft peaks form. I add an additional tablespoon of confectoners' sugar to stabilize
- it. Continue whipping until stiff peaks have formed. Pipe or spoon into glasses.
- 6. Top with one blackberry and drizzle of melted blackberry jam.