Pineapple Cherry Crisp!
- 1 cup crushed pineapple; drained
- 1 can cherry pie mix
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup oatmeal
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup melted butter
- Mix together flour, oatmeal, baking soda, brown sugar, and melted butter.
- Press half of the crust mixture into the bottom of an 8in squared pan.
- Strain pineapple as much as possible to keep crisp from being soggy.
- In large bowl mix strained crushed pineapple, cherry pie mix, and lemon juice.
- Pour filling over the bottom crust.
- Press the remaining crust over the filling.
- Bake at 350˚ for 30 minutes.