Pittsburgh Style Baked Stuffed Potatoes
- Cooking Time: 1 1/2 hours
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 6 Idaho baking potatoes
- 3/4 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup Monteray Jack cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3 scallions, minced
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tablespoon bacon bits
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 Tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 Tablespoon butter, melted
- Scrub potatoes and bake in 450 degree oven about 1 hour.
- Remove from oven, cut in half lengthwise, and spoon out the meal from skins into a mixing bowl.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, except the Parmesan and the butter.
- Blend until smooth.
- Refill the potato shells, then brush with melted butter, and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Return to 450 degree oven and bake until lightly browned. Watch closely.