Poached Pears with Raspberry Sauce
- ¾cup fresh raspberries (can be thawed, frozen raspberries, same measurement)
- 1 Tsp orange juice
- 1 Tsp sugar
- 2 medium pears(peeled, cored, & halved)
- In dish stir together raspberries, orange juice, and sugar.
- Place pear halves, cut side down, in colander. Place colander in dish.
- Cover and cook on high for 6-8min(in microwave), or until pears are tender.
- Transfer pears to dessert dishes.
- Sieve berries to remove seeds from sauce.
- Serve sauce over pears. Enjoy!