Pork Chop & Potato Bake
- Cooking Time: 45-55
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15-20
- 6 pork chops (boneless)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Seasoned Salt and pepper
- 24 ounces shredded hash brown style potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (6 oz) can french fried onions
- Brown the pork chops in a small amount of oil, sprinkled with salt and pepper. Drain on paper towels.
- In a bowl, mix the thawed potatoes, soup, milk, sour cream, 1/2-cup shredded cheese, half of the fried onions and salt & pepper to taste. Spoon the mixture into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Arrange the pork chops on top of potatoes and cover. Bake at 350-degrees for 40 minutes. Top with the remaining cheese and onions. Bake for an additional 5 minutes, uncovered.