Pork Sirloin Roast
- Cooking Time: 50-70
- 1 Tyson® Fresh Sirloin Roast, 2 to 3 lb.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons fresh sage, minced
- or 2 teaspoons sage, dried and crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely ground
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wash hands.
- Line shallow roasting pan with foil.
- Place pork in foil-lined pan.
- Stir together oil, lemon juice, garlic, sage and pepper in small bowl; brush over top and sides of pork roast.
- Roast pork 30 to 45 minutes; brush honey over top and sides of pork.
- Roast 20 to 30 minutes more or until done (internal temp 155°F).
Boy did it turn out great super moist!! This recipe has a honey, garlic and sage flavor to your pork sirloin roast. Serving Suggestion: Carve roast. Serve with roasted potato wedges and buttered green beans. Refrigerate leftovers. Tip: To make roasted potato wedges: Cut potatoes into wedges. Toss with a little olive oil, salt and pepper, and roast alongside pork 40 to 45 minutes or until nicely browned and tender.