- Cooking Time: 270
- Servings: 4–5
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 (1½ lb) pork tenderloins, trimmed of fat
- 1 yellow or white onion, chopped
- 1 can beef stock or beef bouillon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lg can diced tomatoes
- 1 can lg butter beans
- 1–2 tbsp A-1 or Tabasco® Garlic and Pepper sauce, optional
- Layer into a crockpot meat, onion, stock, salt, pepper and tomatoes making sure the meat is completely covered.
- Cover and set on high for at least 4½ hours.
- When meat is fork tender, break up with a fork then add butter beans.
- Simmer until serving time.
- Beans will turn mushy if they are left too long in the pot or stirred too often.
- Serve with sourdough bread.