Potato Foil Packets
- 1/4 cup diced or sliced onion
- 1 jalapeno, seeds/ribs removed and diced
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 3-4 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 lbs. baby yukon potatoes, halved and skin left on (unless you want to peel)
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 whole garlic cloves
- Combine potatoes, garlic, peppers, onions and bacon. Drizzle with some olive oil, sprinkle with sale and pepper and toss to combine.
- Place in foil packets (you can do one big one or individual ones) and toss on the grill over medium-hot coals for approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove whole garlic before eating.