Potatoes Au Gratin
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2-1/2 lbs. (3 large) baking potatoes, boiled, peeled, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 8 slices Sargento® Deli Style Sliced Medium Cheddar Cheese
- Paprika (optional)
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour until smooth; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in milk, salt and pepper. Heat to a boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat; simmer 1 minute or until thickened, stirring frequently.
- Spray 2-quart baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Spoon 1/2 cup sauce into bottom of baking dish. Place half the potatoes over sauce; top with half the remaining sauce and 4 slices cheese. Repeat with remaining sauce, potatoes and cheese. Sprinkle with paprika, if desired. Bake in preheated 375°F oven 25 minutes or until bubbly.