Pressure Cooker Mac & Cheese
- 2½ cups elbow macaroni
- 3 (15 ounce cans) chicken broth
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Tablespoon grated parmesan cheese, from green container
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Add macaroni, chicken broth, butter and parmesan cheese in pressure cooker.
- Once pressure cooker reaches high pressure, cook on high pressure for 6 minutes.
- Do a quick release and stir in the shredded cheddar cheese, cream cheese and dry mustard until melted and creamy.
- Serve immediately.
I could just cry over the the pictures I took of this delicious Mac & Cheese! I didn't realize when I took the pictures that my camera lens had fogged up due to my camera sitting near the stove! When I realized it after loading the pictures, it was to late, the mac & cheese was all gone! Boo-Hoo! :) I did manage to crop the edge of the picture where it wasn't foggy! This is my MIL recipe and over Thanksgiving she was teaching me how to cook with a pressure cooker and then she gave me a pressure cooker! How cool was that! This was some very creamy and tasty mac & cheese! Cooked in 6 minutes! We loved it and I can't wait to try something in my pressure cooker!