Pretzel Crust Fruit Pizza
- 3 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1-1/4 cups cold butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups Cool Whip® whipped topping
- 7 to 8 cups assorted fresh fruit
- In a bowl, combine pretzels and sugar; mix well.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press into a 14-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine milk, folding in the whipped topping; spread over crust. Cover and chill. Top with fruit just before serving.
Recipe from katemarie! Photo by me! This dish is delicious! The "sauce" is so creamy! I made this in a 11x8 casserole dish and it worked great! The fruit I used was sliced strawberries, blueberries and chunks of pineapple. I also let this sit in the refrigerator for 3 hours or so before adding the fruit! I actually used less than seven cups of fruit since the pizza was loaded with 3 cups!