Protein and Carbohydrate Bars
- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 3/4lb (795g) rolled oats
- 3/4lb (340g) dry milk powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/3pt (237ml) lite syrup
- 2 scoops protein powder (flavor to suit)
- 2 egg whites
- 3tbsp (59ml) orange juice
- 1 tsp cake flavoring (same as protein powder)
- 1/2lb (227mg) raisins or chopped apple and chopped nuts
- 1. Mix all ingredients as you add them to each other and then in oven tray lined with grease proof paper spread the mixture out.
- 2. Before you bake them, take a knife and cut them into 10 squares.
- 3. Put them in a preheated oven at 325 degrees until lightly browned (about 15 minutes) and store them in an airtight container.