Puffy Banana Peanut Butter Cup Sweet Grilled Sandwich
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 1/4 Cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 banana, cut into thin slices
- 24-30 mini marshmallows
- 1 Reeses Peanut Butter Cup, normal size
- 2 Tablespoons soft butter
- Powdered sugar to sprinkle on top
- Spread peanut butter onto both sides of bread. Lay banana slices over one piece of bread and marshmallows over the other piece, pressing down gently. Break apart the Peanut Butter cup and evenly place in between marshmallows. Carefully lay the bread with banana over the marshmallow side and press gently. Spread butter onto both sides of bread and cook both sides in a medium skillet over medium low heat until golden brown and marshmallows are warm and slightly melted.
- 2. Let cool for 5-7 minutes before slicing. Sprinkle both sides with powdered sugar and serve warm.