- 1/2 oz Sylk Cream Liqueur
- 2 oz vanilla vodka
- 1/2 oz pumpkin liqueur or pumpkin spice syrup
- 1 tsp whipped cream
- cinnamon stick for garnish
- Pour the Sylk Liqueur and vodka into a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Add the pumpkin liqueur or syrup.
- Shake again.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Top with a teaspoon of whipped cream.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
I just saw a martini posted so I thought I should post my favorite one... this is originally from Colleen Graham and Your Guide to Cocktails. "The Pumpkin Martini has long been a favorite cocktail for fall. Although it has recently become difficult, well impossible, to find pumpkin schnapps or any pumpkin liqueur. Until another pumpkin liqueur comes on the market again you can substitute pumpkin spice syrup or pumpkin puree."