Pumpkin Passionate Dessert
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 12 oz. container Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 pkg. instant cheesecake pudding
- 16 oz. can solid pumpkin
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Mix the 1st 3 ingredients; press into 13"x9" pan and bake at 350
- degrees for 20 minutes. Refrigerate before assembling in 3
- 1st layer; blend cream cheese and powdered sugar, fold in 1/2
- Cool Whip. Spread mixture on cooled crust.
- 2nd layer; combine pudding mixes, milk and pumpkin, beat 3
- minutes. Pour over 1st layer that has been chilling.
- 3rd layer; fold remaining Cool Whip with spice and spread evenly
- on 2nd layer. Refrigerate.