Pumpkin Pie Bars
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup finely chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In mixing bowl, combine flour, nuts, sugars and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Add butter, mix until crumbly. Reserving 1 1/4 cups of the mixture. Pat remaining mixture on bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Meanwhile, in large mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, EAGLE BRAND®, eggs, remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon, allspice and salt; mix well. Pour evenly over curst. Mix reserved crumbs with 1 tablespoon flour. Sprinkle over pumpkin mixture.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until set. Cool 10 minutes. Serve warm. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
- Makes 24 bars