Pumpkin Pie Mascarpone Cheesecake Bars
- Cooking Time: 60 min.
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 lb. ,a href="http://www.artisanbreadinfive.com/?p=1209">Pumpkin Pie Brioche Dough
- 1/2 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 15 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. ground allspice
- 1 8 oz. container of mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 x 9 glass baking dish.
- Flour a board and the dough and roll out to a 1/8 inch thickness.
- Slide the dough into your baking dish, pressing dough up onto the sides.
- Trim any excess dough with a knife or kitchen shears.
- Prick dough all over with a fork and bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool while preparing filling.
- In a medium bowl, beat pumpkin, milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and one egg. Set aside.
- In a second bowl, beat mascarpone and remaining 2 eggs until fluffy.
- Beat in vanilla, sour cream, and sugar.
- Pour into cooled crust.
- Top with pumpkin mixture and swirl with a knife.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely before slicing into bars.