Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 1 can (15 ounce) pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling) chilled
- 1 can (12 ounce) fat free evaporated milk, chilled
- 1 - 6 ounce light and non-fat vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup granulated sugar (or sugar substitute to equal ¼ cup??)
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- light whipped cream
- Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, yogurt, sugar and spice together in a blender; cover. Blend until mixture is smooth. If a thinner smoothie is desired, add water, a little at a time, until desired consistency is reached.
- Top with light whipped cream, sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice.