Pumpkin Ring Cake
- Servings: 12
- 3 cups bisquick mix
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 can (16 ounces) pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 12-cup fluted tube cake pan.
- Beat bisquick, granulated sugar, brown sugar, butter, pumpkin pie spice, 1/4 cup milk, eggs and pumpkin in large bowl on low speed 30 seconds.
- Beat on medium speed 3 minutes.
- Spread in pan.
- Bake about 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes; turn upside down onto heatproof plate or wire cooling rack.
- Remove pan; cool cake completely.
- Stir remaining ingredients until smooth and thin enough to drizzle.
- Drizzle over cake.