Putu Ayu Gula Merah ( Indonesian Brown Sugar & Coconut Steam Cake )
- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams all-purpose flour
- 50 grams of glutinous rice flour
- 150 grams of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 175 ml coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp cake emulsifier
- 100 grams of grated coconut, steamed in a minute and give a little salt
- Small flower shape cake mold
- Mix the glutinous rice flour and wheat flour, and sifted . Grease all molds with oil, coarsely grated coconut and place in the bottom of the mold, condense.
- Beat the eggs, brown sugar and cake emulsifier and sugar until thick and pale. Add salt, beat well again.
- Put in the flour mixture little by little alternately with coconut milk and stir gently.
- Add the batter to the mold, 3/4 high and steam for 20 minutes