Quick and Easy Beef Goulosh
- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 lb of Ground Beef
- 1 1/2 cups hot water, may substitute canned beef broth
- 2 TBS of powdered Beef bouillon or six crushed cubes
- 1 t garlic powder
- 1 t onion powder
- 1 Jar Classico 4 Cheese Pasta Sauce
- 2 can's Diced Stewed Tomatoes with pepper's and onions
- 1 lb uncooked elbow or small tube pasta
- In a Large Dutch oven crumble ground beef, add water or broth and bouillion.
- Bring to a boil, stir to break up beef keeping heat on medium high.
- Add Pasta sauce, diced tomatoes, onion and galic powder.
- Return to boil while stiring.
- Add Pasta stir well, simmer over low heat 10 to 15 mins. stiring every 5 mins.
- till pasta is soft and sauce is thickened.