Quickie Meatball Bites
- Servings: 3-4
- Several sheets of phyllo dough, thawed
- 9-12 Meatballs (I used a nice quality pre-made meatball, already cooked, from Schwans)
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Parmesan cheese, shredded or grated
- Marinara sauce or premade pizza sauce
- Chopped parsley for garnish (I used dried)
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Cut squares of phyllo according to size of pan you are using. For a mini pan I cut about a 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" square.
- Using 3 sheets of cut phyllo, form to pan.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes, until edges lightly brown.
- Add marinara, mozzarella cheese to phyllo cups.
- Add warm meatballs, cutting in half when necessary to fit.
- Top with parmesan cheese and chopped parsley. Serve and enjoy!