Rack Of Lamb With Chives, Rosemary And Lavender
- Servings: 2
- One rack of lamb – have the butcher “French” it.
- 2 tablespoons Jack Daniels™ horseradish mustard
- 2 tablespoons tupelo honey
- 1 teaspoon each of fresh minced garlic chives, fresh rosemary and fresh lavender.
- Salt & pepper
- 1 rack of lamb is enough for two people.
I have been wanting to try lavender and planted some in my garden. This is how I decided to use it. It's a quick and easy dish and since the oven is already hot pair it with some roasted veggies (I did potatoes carrots shallots and mushrooms) and a salad (moshe with green onion, sliced pear, toasted walnuts and blue cheese with a balsamic vinigarette) you have a quick easy meal which will get you raves and is actually pretty healthy.