Raspberry Cheesecake Shake
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 12-ounce package frozen unsweetened red raspberries, thawed
- 1 3-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 12-ounces cans or bottles cream soda
- Fresh raspberries (optional)
- In a blender combine the raspberries, cream cheese, almond extract, half the ice cream, and 1/2 cup of the cream soda. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Divide blended mixture among six tall 16-ounce chilled glasses. Add a scoop of the remaining ice cream to each shake. Top each shake with remaining cream soda. Top shake with fresh raspberries. Serve immediately.
- Makes 6 servings.