Raspberry Truffle Brownies
- Raspberry truffle topping:
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon espresso grounds
- 1 package cream cheese (8 oz), softened
- 1/4 cup orange zest
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup seedless red raspberry preserves
- Raspberry Truffle Topping:
- Melt chocolate and zest with coffee in pan over low heat.
- Set aside.
- In small mixing bowl, beat softened cream cheese until fluffy; add powdered sugar and preserves. Beat until fluffy.
- Add in melted chocolate mixture until well blended.
- Spread over cooled brownies.
- Chill 1-2 hours.
- Cut into bars.