- Servings: Makes 3 dozen
- 8 ounces chocolate sandwich cookies
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1/3 cup softened butter
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon raspberry liquor
- Crumble cookies in a blender, set aside.
- Melt chocolate over double boiler.
- Combine butter and powdered sugar, blend well.
- Beat egg yolks into butter sugar mixture, 1 at a time.
- Stir in chocolate and raspberry liquor.
- Chill mixture.
- Shape into 1/2-inch balls, roll in cookie crumbs.
- Store in air tight container in cool, dry place or refrigerate.