Raw Cookie Dough Bites
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 12 and then some
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- -2 cups almond flour
- -2 Tbsp almond butter
- -1/4 cup coconut oil
- -1 Tbsp honey (or 2-3 Tbsp of xylitol)
- -2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- -1/2 tsp baking soda
- -1/4 tsp sea salt
- -dark chocolate chips
- -Stevia to taste if additional sweetener is needed
- 1. Place dry ingredients in food processor and process until combined
- 2. Add all other ingredients EXCEPT chocolate chips and process until combined.
- 3. Stir in chocolate chips
- 4. Place dough in freezer for 15-20 minutes just until firm
- 5. Spread dough with rolling pin onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 6. Slice into squares. (Or make little cookie dough balls)
- 7. Store in freezer or refrigerator.