Red Lobster Maui Luau Shrimp & Salmon
- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- 4 each 5–6 oz. skinned salmon fillet
- 24 each 26–30 count peeled shrimp
- 4 each Bamboo skewers (soaked in water for 10–15 minutes)
- 8 each Fresh pineapple half moons
- Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Sweet chili sauce
- Brush both sides of salmon with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- After soaking the skewers, slide 6 shrimp onto each skewer, leaving room on either end. Brush both sides with olive oil and season with salt and pepper and garlic powder.
- Cut the fresh pineapple into slices approximately half inch in diameter and then cut in half. Brush both sides with olive oil.
- On a medium heated grill, place the salmon flesh side down. Grill approximately 6–7 minutes per side or until the fish reaches 150 degrees.
- Grill shrimp approximately 3–4 minutes per side or until 150 degrees.
- Grill pineapple for 2–3 minutes per side or until there is good carmelization.
- Brush all items generously with the sweet chili sauce.
- To serve, place the pineapple at the top of each plate and crisscross. Top the pineapple with a scoop of your favorite rice. Crisscross the salmon and the shrimp skewer on top of the rice. Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve with your favorite vegetable.