Red Velvet Cake Balls
- 1 box red velvet cake mix (cook as directed on box for 13 X 9 cake)
- 1 can cream cheese frosting (16 oz.)
- 2 pkgs Ghirardelli dark chocolate chips
- 1. After cake is cooked and cooled completely, crumble into large bowl.
- 2. Mix thoroughly with 1 can cream cheese frosting.
- 3. Roll mixture into quarter size balls and lay on cookie sheet.
- 4. Freeze for several hours, preferable overnight.
- 5. Melt chocolate in microwave.
- 6. Roll balls in chocolate and lay on parchment-covered cookie sheet. Freeze until firm. (Use two forks to dip and roll in chocolate and then tap off extra.)