Red Wine Chicken Breasts
- 2 cups wine (Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, or Zinfandel)
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon 5 spice powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 large skin on chicken breasts
- Add chicken breast to the marinade.
- Let marinade for 1-2 hours (no longer.)
- Remove from the marinade and set aside until ready to broil or grill.
- Pour the marinade into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer while the chicken cooks. Brush the chicken with olive oil or vegetable oil and grill or broil.
- When done, serve the chicken over cooked noodles or rice.
- Top with the cooked marinade.