- 6 cups thinly sliced cucumbers
- 2 cups thinly sliced onions
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 1/2 cups vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- In a glass or crocker container layer cucumbers and onions.
- In a saucepan, combine remaining ingredients, bring to a boil, stirring just until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour mixture over cucumbers and onions.
- Cool slightly, cover and refrigerate for at least 24 hours.
- You must SAVE this recipe