Renae's Fun-berry Strawberry Mint Smoothie
- Cooking Time: 5-10 mins.
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5 mins.
- • Smoothie maker
- • 20 strawberries
- • 500ml Cranberry juice
- • 10 mint leaves
- • 2 handfuls of ice
- Wash the smoothie maker (including the blade), strawberries and the 5 mint leaves.
- 2. Put the mint leaves in the smoothie maker.
- 3. Put ice in the smoothie maker.
- 4. Put cranberry juice in the smoothie maker.
- 5. Put strawberries in the smoothie maker.
- 6. Mix the ingredients in the smoothie maker. (Don’t forget to put the cover on!)
- 7. After you've put it on for 2 mins, cut the strawberries in half only to the middle, afterwards do that to all of the other five and then put it on to the side of the drink (you can also to that with the mint leaves!).
- 8. Bon-appetit!