Rick’s Barnyard Omelet
- Cooking Time: 5-7 minutes
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 3 chicken eggs
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/8 goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Intensity Academy H-3 (if you like it hot!! - otherwise use H-2 or Carrot Karma )
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wilt the spinach with sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil - set aside.
- Scramble two chicken eggs in an omelet pan.
- When almost done, add goat cheese and sauteed sauteed spinach to ½ of the pan.
- Fold the other ½ of the chicken eggs over the top.
- Plate and liberally drizzle Intensity Academy H-3 (or whatever degree of hotness you like) over the top.