Roasted Red Pepper and Cauliflower Soup
- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 2-3
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 large roasted red peppers, sliced into strips
- 1 cup cooked cauliflower florets
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2-4 basil leaves
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 14 oz. chicken broth
- grated parmesan for garnish
- Add all ingredients to a blender and pulse until smooth
- Pour mixture into a sauce pan and heat over medium heat until steaming, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with grated cheese.