Roasted Root Vegetables with Herbs de Provencal
- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 large sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 large white onion
- 2 large carrots
- 2 large parsnips
- 3 Tbls. olive oil
- 2 Tbls. dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. each thyme, tarragon, basil, oregano, black pepper, lavender
- or 3 tsp. herbs de provencal
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash peel and cut all vegetables into 1/2 inch slices, place in a large casserole dish.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients.
- Pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Bake for 35 - 40 minutes or until fork tender.