Rocky Road Candy
- Rocky Road Candy
- 1 16oz. bag marshmallows (mini)
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy)
- 1 lb. Merkins Milk Chocolate
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Melt chocolate on stove top (double boiler set up) put approx 2" of water into a larger and put the chocolate into a smaller pot. Melt the chocolate. Remember do not get water into the chocolate or it will be ruined.
- Easy way- Mix walnuts and peanut butter together add chocolate and then the bag of mini marshmallows.
- Grease a large lasagna tin, put mixture into the pan and smooth evenly. Put into refrigerator to harden (approx 30-45 minutes) take out of frig and loose corners and sides. Put onto cutting board right side up and cut into squares. Put on tray or box.
- Melt chocolate like above recipe. Put chocolate spoon at a time into mold. Make sure it is even all around. Put into refrigerator approx. 5-10 minutes. Pop out of mold, bag and ribbon. Curl ribbon.