- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 ts vanilla
- 1 ts baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup sugar (plus some extra)
- 6 spoons of strawberry jam
- Whip the eggs with the sugar until you can write "done" in the mix. Add the flour, the baking powder and the vanilla.
- Pour the mixture in a oven form that is dressed in baking paper. Oven at app. 390-400. 5 minutes.
- Take the cake out, spread some sugar over it and turn it upside down (paper up). Carefully take the paper away, then spread jam over the cake.
- Roll it together, and slice it up in 1/2" slices.