- 1 pound fresh mushrooms
- 3 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1 cup milk
- Dash hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives, divided
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Clean mushrooms with damp paper towels. Place mushrooms in an ungreased 1 1/2-quart casserole; set aside.
- Combine flour and bouillon granules in a small saucepan; gradually add milk, stirring until smooth.
- Add hot sauce and 1 tablespoon chives.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
- Pour mixture over mushrooms.
- Bake mushrooms at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes. Remove from oven; add sour cream, and sprinkle top with remaining chives.
- Yield: 6 servings