- 3 cups fresh pineapple, chunked
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 3 cans ( 15oz each ) mandrain orange segments, drained
- 1 jar ( 6 oz ) maraschino cherries, drained
- 1/2 cup coarsley chopped pecans
- 1 1/4 cup Angel flake Coconut
- 1 tub ( 8 oz) Cool Whip, thawed
- LAYER half of the pineapple, bananas, oranges, cherries and pecans in a straight-sided glass bowl. Sprinkle with half the coconut. Repeat layers.
- TOP with Cool Whip, spreading to edges of bowl to seal. Decorate with additional cherries, pecans and toasted coconut.
- REFRIGERATE until ready to serve.