Salsa Chicken and Rice
- 2 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into bite size chunks. (Not to small though)
- One 16 oz jar of salsa (Your choice of heat)
- 3 cups cooked White rice
- Olive oil
- Put enough olive oil in the bottom of a 10 inch skillet to lightly cover the bottom. Heat over medium heat.
- Place chicken chunks in the skillet and cook until no longer pink but not done.
- Pour in all of the salsa and heat through for about 10 minutes to finish the chicken.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice according to package directions.
- When all is cooked, serve the chicken and Salsa over the rice!
Believe it or not, those are all of the ingredients too! I was searching for ways to eat a good meal and lose some weight at the same time. Often not an easy thing to do. On top of that, money was tight! So.... this is what came out of my kitchen. A lot of the time I am not sure what I am making until it's finished. Drives my wife crazy sometimes.