Sausages breed suspicion
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- ~3 sausages, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup rice
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- spices to taste
- Heat olive oil in a deep frying pan over medium high heat. add chopped onion and garlic and saute until onion is translucent.
- Add the sausage slices and fry until sausage is browned. At this point, add any spices that you like (pepper, cumin, oregano, etc). There's no need to add salt as the chicken broth takes care of that.
- Add rice and chicken broth, reduce the heat and simmer until the rice is cooked, stirring occasionally.