- Cooking Time: 6 hrs
- Enough tater tots to cover the bottom of the slow cooker
- 1 C. Frozen Broccoli Florets
- 1 1/3 lb. ground turkey
- 1 can of lentil soup
- 1 can of cut green beans (drained)
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray. Layer ingredients in this order: Tater tots, Broccoli, Turkey, Lentil soup, Green Beans.
- Cook on high for 2 hours and on low for 4 hours.
You've heard of Hunter Stew, where you hunt'eround the house and throw everything into the stew? Well, that was what happened here. I had no idea how it would turn out...in fact, I expected the worst, but it was very tasty, and my husband ate so much of it that I thought he would explode.