Scones / Fry Bread / Elephant Ears
- Cooking Time: 30 seconds
- Servings: 12 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 12 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- vegetable oil
- powdered sugar, butter, jam or honey, if desired
- Pour oil 2 to 3-inches deep into a small sauce pan or an electric frying pan, and heat to medium high setting or 375° F. Flatten each roll into a 4-inch circle. Fry dough on each side until golden brown (about 15 seconds each side). Remove and drain on paper towel.
- Serve hot. Sprinkle with powdered sugar or serve with butter, honey or jam, if desired.